Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fire starters / Gas Cans

So, how do you start a fire with diesel and dryer lint? I can't quite
envision that. Do you take two clumps of diesel lint, and rub them together?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:40:59 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

My BIL wanted to set a BIG pile of limbs on fire. Not sure WTF he was
thinking, but I would have used a half a newspaper, or half a roll of paper
towels, and some small branches and leaves. But no, genius BIL uses
gasoline.

A great fire starter is diesel fuel and dryer lint. A little dab of
diesel will do it, slow hot burning and no flash fire.