Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Redwood boards

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:42:13 -0800 (PST), RonB wrote:

On Monday, November 12, 2012 10:25:14 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for projects with Redwood? I have about 8, 3/4x6x8' boards that were in my grandpas wood stash.

That might be about enough to build a Adirondack chair. I built a couple of them from Redwood this summer and finished them in natural color. Beautiful wood.

There are lots of plans on the web but I used a Norm Abram plan that was in Popular Mechanics a few years back.

RonB

Ala-Kazaaaam!!

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/ar...irondack-chair