Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas Cans

According to Constitutional Conservatives, we should not. According to
America and business hating liberals, any chance to sue the rich white evil
capitalists is a victory for the proletariat.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"AZ" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:54:30 -0500, gfretwell wrote:

They are bankrupt because they got sued into bankruptcy. Some moron was
pouring gasoline on a fire out of a 5 gallon can, it went up and he sued
Blitz.

Why should we then have to pay for that moron to become fabulously
wealthy, if a bit disfigured?