Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Gas Cans

"Diamond" wrote in message
eb.com...

I can't believe the prices for gas-cans on Ebay
most of 5-gallon cans are up to$50.00 plus shipping
a piece of plastic to cost that much
--

I did a quick internet search of some stores around here (middle of NC) and
they are about $ 17 to $ 20 for a 5 gallon plastic can. That is still way

Maybe it has to do with getting the things certified for some kind of
government regulations on not emitting any vapors or some such foolishness.
All I know is I spill a lot of gas out of that new type spout while trying
to fill up my weedeater.