Easi-Dec Easi-Dec is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,
The equipment in the origonal photo is one of our 'Easi-Dec roofline systems' . It is dcesigned to provide roof access or wall access against two story domestic buildings.
It was designed over 20 years ago for the use of Facia, gutter and soffit repair/maintenance. In that time we have never had one of our systems fail/fall down. We do have contracts with several housing associations and window companies ( i believe one of them was mentioned earlier in the thread )
However, words are cheap, we offer open days at any of our four locations around the country so please feel free to contact us and arrange a demonstration of the system. If you hire scaffolding regularly then our system WILL save you money. If you have any further questions about the system please visit our website - Home •*Easi Dec and call us with any questions at all !
Cheers !
Brett