Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Gas Cans

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 17:59:34 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Oh, well. I had a couple vintage metal gas cans, I found on the curb. A
couple years ago, I gave them to a friend who has a repair garage. I'll
suggest he ebay them off.

Note, it's not legal to send through the US mail anything that has held
gasoline, ever. I got my shipment refused, when I tried to mail a carburetor
that hadn't had gasoline in it, in several years.

I've sent and received several carburetors via priority mail. Maybe
you answered the question wrong when they asked what was in teh
box....