Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your predictions, experts

I think you and I can make a case, that the present
Democrat party is not on the side of God.

Looking at thier policies, how they treat people, and
who they nominate to office.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

Those who go against God's word are of their father "the devil". God says
homosexuality is an abomination, according to the center for disease control
reports that 52% of new AIDS cases happen to 2% of the population that are
men that have sex with men. So on one side we have scientific evidence that
agrees with the word of God, on the other side we have political correctness
and sexual immorality supported by the Democratic party.

God is called the Heavenly Father, a father wants what is best for his
children even if the children don't want to obey, for example, "Don't play
in the street". A friend will tell a person not to listen to their parent
and tell them it's OK to play in the street. The Father, not the friend,
has what is in the best interest of the child. The child may side with the
friend and disobey the father because the child wants to play in the street.
The Democratic party is like the friend that says to do what you want even
if it's not in your best interest. The politician doesn't want you to have
what's best for you, they just want your vote, after that they don't care if
you get ran over.

RogerN