Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Compression fittings for 20mm MDPE

On Nov 8, 12:28*pm, fred wrote:
In article
,
harry writes

You really are a f***g half wit rambling on about topics you have zero
knowledge about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipe_(f...veyance)#Sizes

He will be using 15mm pipe. The 22mm fitting will be neccesary because
the MDPEpipe has a very thick wall diameter.

I think my latest reply, direct to the o/p will clarify.

He appears to actually have 25mm MDPE which (in answer to his question)
will not fit a 22mm compression fitting but I have offered an
alternative solution.

And finally, just to clarify, can you perhaps explain what you meant by
"22mm is the nominal bore size." in your original reply, it doesn't
appear to relate to either 22mm domestic copper or 25mm domestic MDPE
metric pipe sizes. Just a sentence will do, own words preferred, no need
for links thanks.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Of course not. That's what nominal means.
The pipe commonly available for domestic applications is just a small
part of a much larger range. Read the link.