Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default For want of a screw (not that kind)

Leon wrote:
On 11/6/2012 10:02 AM, Bill wrote:
On 11/6/2012 9:49 AM, Leon wrote:
On 11/6/2012 12:24 AM, Dave wrote:

Not too many companies are in the same category as Lee Valley Tools.

This is true and oddly no one complains about their shipping costs. LOL

*##$%##$*%%$%$^#$^ shipping costs!!! : )

Ordered a router bit from Amazon yesterday. $1 shipping cost.
(Seller: RouterBitWorld).

I just want to add that my order was shipped today, by usps WITH a
Tracking Number! : )

And did you notice that you viewed the fact that the bit is coming from
RouterWorld? Many have not heard Router World until $1 shipping was
offered. Did you notice the suggestion of perhaps viewing and hopefully
buying "what others also bought" when they ordered that bit? The
shipping cost is hopefully covered by the impulse sale that many will
add on.