Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Adobe Flash Crashss !!!

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:50:24 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:54:43 -0800, "Grumpy"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Grumpy wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Grumpy wrote:

first of all get rid of firefox!!!

Why? It's stable & safer than IE. I currently have 383 tabs open in
six windows.

Because I have friends that have that are having similar problems and is limiting
mail in some instances. being stable & safer ???

Sounds like they don't know what they are doing, like 99% of the
people who own computers.

Perhaps you right? As for me I like to stay with system that works.

Be quiet. You deserve IE. And PLEASE refrain from complaining when
your system is compromised due to the cracks in IE... you deserve it.

I had one know it all refuse to use anything else. When it finally
got so screwed up that it wouldn't boot I cleaned out all the virri &
spyware, then about 10,000 lines of crap from the registry. He was so
busy mouthing off that he didn't notice I changed 'Internet Explorer
-Provided by Earthink' to 'Ignorant Exploder - Provided by Jr. Samples'
;-)

You sullied Jr's name ?:-)

I run Firefox pretty much 100% neutered... only my banks and credit
card accounts have "privilege".

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |