Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default For want of a screw (not that kind)

On 11/8/2012 8:42 AM, Leon wrote:
On 11/8/2012 7:36 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:00:49 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 11/7/2012 7:54 AM, Leon wrote:
What you are looking for is Push the spring loaded lever and let the
blade drop out. Hold the leve,r drop in a blade, let go of the lever,
begin sawing. No reason to have to put up with anything more
complicated than that. FWIW

No kidding ... my old Bosch is a mighty fine cutting jigsaw, but I have
to sign up for a semester at the local community college in advance just
to change the blade.

Yup, twins. Leon leaves dull blades in the tool and ewe need collige
helpe.

Actually I have a Milwaukee so I remove the blade after every use so
that it does not get dinged or bent in the power tool drawer.

More of the same ... reality/facts have never stopped C_less from making
off the wall judgements based on nothing but his wild ass assumptions ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010