Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default "I don't know" is not an answer

In article , tim.....
scribeth thus

"Graham." wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:18:46 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:

Why was your drill not charged up?
I used to charge mine up every night.

That isn't adequate when you're using it all day. We have 800W inverters
in the van with aux batteries and charge everything that way.

Bill

I used to charge my drill up in Travelodges etc.
It was one hell of a drill; cost £360 in 1999.
It had all these lights and things.
Then, they took it off me :-(

Ah, Travelodge. Isn't that the hotel where breakfast is a a croissant
in a paper bag dumped outside your door?

only if you pay extra :-)

tim

We didn't. An overnight budget stay in Aberdeen. OK not exactly four star but clean
warm and comfortable and quiet .. well apart from the seagulls out on the pull for
discarded grub at night, and brekkie was included and we did have to pay for an
evening meal but it was simple and good value.

We didn't know re our wake-up call 'tho, there was a Kilted bagpipe player outside
the following morn under this imposing statue.

Well it was Scotland)...

http://goo.gl/maps/lVmzE

Nice place, seems it was all hewn out of one Ginourmous block of Granite!...

--
Tony Sayer