Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Crazy Need of the Week

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:59:33 -0800, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:18:05 -0800, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
I need an adapter that adapts an E11 (mini candelabra) BULB to an E12
(candelabra) socket.

All I seem to find are bass-ackwards.

Does such a thing exist?

...Jim Thompson
GooGull (the baby bird) sez:
http://www.bulborama.com/MINI-CANDEL...ADE-p1954.html

The above is just exactly the OPPOSITE of what I need. It says,
"Allows for the use of candelabra base bulbs in mini candelabra E11
socket fixtures. Simply screw the socket adapter into your current E11
type mini candelabra base socket and you are ready to use an E12
candelabra base bulb."

I need to use a mini (E11) candelabra bulb in an E12 fixture.

Your other links are just like I already found :-(

Thanks for trying!

http://www.dhgate.com/e11-to-e12-ada...ea387066d.html

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?keyw...aws-amazon-aps

http://www.topbulb.com/find/Product_...ductID_E_56523

There are others..

...Jim Thompson

If i remember right, the Amazon link has both ways.

I don't think so, but I'll double-check. Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |