Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Coffeemaker just steams- the fix

On Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:35:32 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Currently, we're using our spare coffee maker, which I like (an older
Gevalia thermal carafe type) but I'd like to put that back on the
shelf as a spare and get a new, larger capacity one that I can plumb
so I don't have to fill it each time. Any ideas?

Look for a Bunn commercial model. A-10 is about $325 or so.

Not plumbed in, but my wife would not part with our Technivorm
Moccamaster for good coffee. She never has spills with a good pouring
container. It has a wide receptacle for the water.