Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default FIOS doesn t work without AC?

On 11-07-2012 17:34, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Operators, 3i years ago? they must have still been a Strowager type
Central office if they were that out of date. My home town had it's
first generation ESS Central Office before that. It replaced some

I operated a pull-out-out-the-cord-and-plug-it-in switchboard for a few
days in 1973.

On Navy ships in the late 1970s, we still had click-click-click rotating
stepper switches.

--
Wes Groleau

I won't burn your Koran because I don't want you to burn my Bible;
but if you burn my Bible, no one's going to die.
€” Robert Rhee