Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default Coffeemaker just steams- the fix

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:58:27 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

Doug wrote:

-snip-

Jim, you remind me of a funny story a few days ago. I also had a
cheap coffee maker not dripping right even tho I ran vinegar thru it.
I was ready to toss it but my wife said let me clean it. Guess what,
now it works fine as before. I also think it had to do with the
check valve for the water going into the pot. I was humbled.

I guess we both did good g

Well, the good news is- you have a working coffee pot. OTOH, for the
rest of your life you'll be hearing- 'I could have fixed that. . .
Remember the time. . . "G

Jim

Boy are you right. Wife has a memory like an elephant when it comes
to stuff like this. :-(