Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default "I don't know" is not an answer

In message , Tim Watts
writes
Arfa Daily wrote:

Funnily enough, we thought that. She has got a pretty rum crowd for
'friends'. The missus even had a go at her about it, but she swore that
she was not into drugs, and never would be. Trouble is, they smoke their
spliffs, but don't consider that to be drugs. At the end of the day, it
was a shame, but what can you do ? Anyone in business will say the same -
there's just so much you can take before you have to just throw in the
towel. Whilst it's sad to have to give up on someone like her, in the
current economic climate, the good of the business has to come first. As a
father myself though, I still worry for her welfare ...

Arfa

A lesson in reality will probably do her more good than pandering - I am
surprised she did not "get it" the first time around.

But if you're into drugs (including alcohol) you just don't get it
because you are not rational. It's called "addiction" and it takes
control.
--
bert