Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Forrest Saw Blade

wrote in news:8256c0fb-666c-4c9a-bd90-8b11d83c7465
@googlegroups.com:

I am trying to contact with Forrest Manufcturing Company from
Japan. But I have not yet been able to connect to anyone of Forrest.

I know New York and New Jersey were suffered big damage by Harricane
Sandy.
Please advise it if someone knows about what Forrest was going on
now.

Thanks in advance,

I am about 10 miles north of Clifton (driving distance). Some parts of
our town aren't expected to have power back until tonight (if things go
well). I drove yesterday around and had no trouble on the main roads (Rt
20/21, I80, US46). I think that Clifton must have been hit as hard as we
were, but don't think that the Passaic there would have flooded - we
didn't get much rain, just wind, and many trees and powerlines down.
Utilities were very busy getting main transmission and substations back
on line. There was no work done in the local streets around here until
Friday.

I'd give Forrest until after the elections to get their place cleaned up.

--
Best regards
Han