Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default "I don't know" is not an answer

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, November 2, 2012 4:33:06 PM UTC, Man at B&Q wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:19 pm, whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, November 2, 2012 11:58:03 AM UTC, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 08:05:05 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

10 minutes later when I got back there was no sign of the makita
or

an extention lead and the pillock was just putting the cordless

battery on charge.

Not very bright, really.

No just a lazy ******* who couldn't be arsed to follow simple

instructions and do a bit of extra work to complete the task
properly.

A lot of times they need to do one days work to get back onto some
list

or other that means they can go back on the dole.

Roll on the time that to get the dole or other basic benifits for
more

than a few months you have to spend at least 20hrs a week cleaning
the

streets.

yeah sack the street cleaners.

Why? There are far more streets that they ever clean. There's plenty

of work for benefit claimants. Heck, if they do a good job, pay them

the same as the street cleaners.

Street cleaners don't get free food, lodgings, and transport to and from
their jobs, if they did yeah sure why not pay anyone the same rate of pay
as they do.
But I'm still not convinced that the prison work force is a good idea when
there's so many unimployed.

MBQ

I love seeing them in the States. There's something very satisfying about
seeing a big pink sign on the side of the road saying "Scurvy Crew Ahead"
and then seeing a gang of bright orange-suited convicts up to their armpits
in ****, cleaning out ditches. With a hard-arsed looking shotgun-equipped
official watching over them ...

Arfa