Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default FIOS doesn t work without AC?

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 01:44:01 +0000, DA
wrote:

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ac-719527-.htm
DA wrote:
micky wrote:

If people called YOU, would you hear the phone ring during that
time? And could you answer it, or did you have to see the number and
call them back?

When the network interface was still hanging on, the phone was pretty much usable like nothing happened - calling in and out, ringing and CallerID working just fine. When it died, I think someone mentioned that my number returned a busy signal for some reason. But I can't really vouch for that - I didn't try myself and it would seem a no-answer would be more appropriate.

My friend's went to voice mail right away, but maybe you have to set
voice mail up or there is none.