Posted to rec.woodworking
Stuart[_5_] Stuart[_5_] is offline

Default Probable final solution

In article ,
Swingman wrote:
My guess is that anybody smart enough to be in the airplane business
knows how to protect one, even if it is just a model ... like maybe
having displays behind roped off areas, you reckon?

Almost a guarantee, eh?

I attend several model engineering shows every year and every display has
ropes, or other means, to prevent visitors damaging displays. Sure, in
many cases an adult visitor might be able to reach over and touch but
visitors to these shows all have respect for the amount of work invested
in a model. Most stands are run by clubs and members are always on hand to
answer questions and keep a watchful eye.

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org