Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default FIOS doesn t work without AC?

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 02:58:05 +0000 (UTC), gregz
wrote:

micky wrote:
Someone told me that FIOS doesn t work without AC.

Is that so? For intenet, phone, *and* TV? (I guess the TV and
intenet don't matter, since they won't work either without AC, but the
phone would..)

I know most people use a cell phone when their home phone doesn't
work, but I like having the home phone too.

You need a receiver, don't you ! Is light going to power something ?

I don't understand either half of this.

My comcast cable box modem, phone, runs on ac and battery backup for some
length of time.

Looks like Verizon does too. I will have to tell my friend.

Greg