Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default looking for stainless rod in small diameters..

"John Doe" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" 123machinist notmail.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

http://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant...ep=2&top_cat=1

Thanks but the smallest size they have is 3/32

that should work for your 3/32 and 1/8 sizes...

I might have to just buy all of it in 1/8 and turn it down in the swiss--I
need 4in lengths but as it standsm the max turning length in my screw
machines is 3.94 but maybe i could tweak a linit switch or something and
cheat.