Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default First smart thing out of NY

"Steve B" wrote in message
They cancelled the marathon. Holy crap. What took them so long? Where
were all the thousands of people going to eat? Sleep? Buy gas and
essentials? To let it go so far was just a reflection of the state of the
governments. All of them. Imbeciles.

Bloomberg: the most egocentric N'Yawk-centric 3-term asshole on earth
Who quintupled his wealth while mayor.
Dats why all these billionaires are running for office now, dey wanna Be
Like Mike.... heh, makes sense.
So they aren't imbecilic at all, much as it often appears that way. They
are deadly, diabolical strategists.
Little Mike Bloomberg waves his dick like a billy club..

The death toll is yet to be set. There will be death in the gas lines.
In the looting. In the coming cold. It ain't over until it's over, and
that is a good way off at this pace. They could have already had 2800
houses lit up with the 7 generators they have at Central Park for the
Marathon.

Un Believable.

It is.
Itsa BizarroWorld around here, orchestrated by the very rich. It's like
being in a puppet show, and we are the puppets. "Don't yank my chain"??
Our chains are being yanked 24/7/365. My arms/legs are being yanked out of
their sockets.

But when you really examine the dynamics of power, their expert division of
the population, EVERYTHING they do makes perfect sense.
You think this multi-lingual bull**** is politically correck ""diversity"'??
Sheeit, it's the Great Cultural ConJob/Divide, deftly orchestrated by these
assholes to keep us dizzy/diverse.... comprende??
--
EA, born/bred N'Yawker, headed for Canada.

Steve