Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Loaning policy

Yea, I have offered, and he always refuses the help.
I personally don't like lending my tools. But fighting with the wife is
always a losing proposition if you know what I mean :-( She is friends
with his wife.

On 11/1/2012 11:05 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote in
:

*snip*

So like Mike said do it because you want to do it, or don't because
you don't.

Somewhere I read about one guy who didn't loan out his tools. Instead, if
someone needed a tool to complete their project he'd bring the tool and
come along to help. Good way to get around the issue of loaning and keep
the tool in trusted hands. (OTOH, sometimes you don't want to get dragged
in to someone else's project.)

Puckdropper