Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "I don't know" is not an answer

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:19:08 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave wrote:

Roll on the time that to get the dole or other basic benifits for more
than a few months you have to spend at least 20hrs a week cleaning the
streets.

yeah sack the street cleaners it's not as though they need the money
for living or anything as I assume they do it for fun.

Well the obvious answer to that is that they deserve sacking as the
streets need cleaning. If they were doing their paid job properly there
wouldn't be overflowing bins, broken glass and litter blowing about.

And by "streets" I mean *all* public highways.

--
Cheers
Dave.