Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default "I don't know" is not an answer

On Nov 2, 11:58*am, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 08:05:05 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
10 minutes later when I got back there was no sign of the makita or
an extention lead and the pillock was just putting the cordless
battery on charge.

Not very bright, really.

No just a lazy ******* who couldn't be arsed to follow simple
instructions and do a bit of extra work to complete the task properly.

A lot of times they need to do one days work to get back onto some list
or other that means they can go back on the dole.

Roll on the time that to get the dole or other basic benifits for more
than a few months you have to spend at least 20hrs a week cleaning the
streets.

Doleing out UB should be handed to local councils with local people
forced to do something useful for their community in return for the
payments.Give them more incentive to get a proper job. Oh, and I would
bring back the workhouse for those who refuse to play by the new
rules.

MBQ