Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Integra DTR 6 staying in standby

EricT59 wrote in message

My Integra DTR 6 receiver intermittently goes to standby or will stay in
standby. I happened to see a beat-up DTR 6 on ebay that was supposed to
work so I bought it only to find out that it has the same problem. My
originally actually works more consistently- ya. My plan was to swap the
beat-up parts but now I have two receivers with the same problem.

I had some electrical training a long time ago that I never used so I
can be coached hopefully. I also got the schematics from online.

Any help/guidance is appreciated.

PS - I know this receiver is really not worth the effort but it has some
sentimental value and it is now a new challenge.

Thanks,
Eric

--
EricT59

If receiver and amplifier then protection circuit problem , imbalanced
rails, cap or zener problem or failed (SIL usually) protection IC