Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default [OT] Speaking of gasoline..

Tom Gardner wrote:
?
? I drive less than 3000 miles a year. How about you?
?

We hear that you drive like Mario Andretti and tell your passenger:

In a 15 year old Dodge pickup that needs more repairs than it's
worth? More like, "Get out & push, and don't step in the power steering
fluid." I leave four old printers in the passnger's side so people
don't ask for rides.

"Hold my beer and watch THIS!"

The last beer I had was in 1973.

Those pin printers are now worth a small fortune, they are the only
thing to do multi-part forms.

I had a friend that had a big Epson that did everything for his business
multi-part forms and when it would crap out the local Epson repair
center couldn't find the problem because it would always work fine on
the test bench. My buddy realized that all he had to do was take the
printer for a ride when it pooped and put it back to work.

Hey if they are worth money we have a NEW in the box unit at the fire
station. Believe it's an Epson.
Came in a package deal with one of our OLD Defib units. Was supposed to
be used to print out reports when you used the machine.
I think it may have been out of the box once just to demonstrate how to
hook it up. Guess I'll have to dig it out and wipe the dust off the box....

--
Steve W.