Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Transfer liquids between bottles

Saul Bloom wrote in
:

On 10/26/2012 1:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Solved! (I found a plastic squeeze bottle. I poured the liquid from
one Old Spice Aftershave bottle into the squeeze bottle. I then
transferred the liquid from the squeeze bottle to the other Old Spice
Aftershave bottle).

I got a better idea...throw both bottles in the garbage.

In my opinion, Old Spice smells like the ass end of a menstruating
skunk.

I can't wait till one comes by to check that out.

People that wear Old Spice in public should be fined.