Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Speaking of gasoline..

On 2012-10-27, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 10/27/2012 2:48 PM, Ignoramus21219 wrote:
I truly hate those mother****ers.

I spill a lot more gasoline when I use those CARB cans.

They are impossible to use while some CARB faggots masturbate together
and congratulate each other.

Maybe now you can begin to understand how a lot of us feel about the
Government that has run amok and why we want it to change.

I have not, yet, encountered a regulation that affected my business,
that I feel is outright wrong. Some I feel are too onerous, but none
that I found, are outright wrong.

I am open minded, however.

What I do see, not in my own business of course, is an incredible
amount of various rule breaking, corner cutting and cheating, that
goes on in small business.

I understand and respect that. I, on the other hand am exposed to many,
many, costly, unfair and downright wrong regulations that have been
instituted in the last four years. Ask my employees, who all have
profit sharing, how much it has cost THEM. Ask who our shop Union
endorses unanimously...and I have not discussed politics to any of my
employees, other than to give them a paid hour on election days.

Rule breaking, cheating, corner cutting does NOT go on here, never did
in four generations, 133 years. I walk the talk.