Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default [OT] Speaking of gasoline..

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:48:24 -0500, the renowned Ignoramus21219
wrote:

I truly hate those mother****ers.

I spill a lot more gasoline when I use those CARB cans.

They are impossible to use while some CARB faggots masturbate together
and congratulate each other.

What do you _really_ think, Iggy? ;-)

Hey, I drove an empty 16' cube van across the border this morning to
pick up all the stuff I bought for US dollarettes.. it could have been
filled with gas cans that actually work and toilets that flush
properly on the first try. WTF happened to this land of the free
stuff?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany