Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Transfer liquids between bottles

Is it a bit too off the wall? To note that the
poster who is siphoning aftershave out of
the bottle goes by the screen name "period"?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Saul Bloom" wrote in message

"." wrote in message

Solved! (I found a plastic squeeze bottle. I poured the liquid from one
Old Spice Aftershave bottle into the squeeze bottle. I then transferred
the
liquid from the squeeze bottle to the other Old Spice Aftershave bottle).

I got a better idea...throw both bottles in the garbage.

In my opinion, Old Spice smells like the ass end
of a menstruating skunk.

People that wear Old Spice in public should be fined.