Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Transfer liquids between bottles

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 10/26/2012 11:37 AM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT), "."
wrote:

On Friday, October 26, 2012 8:40:50 AM UTC-7, . wrote:
How can I transfer liquids between two narrow-mouthed bottles?

Solved! (I found a plastic squeeze bottle. I poured the liquid from
one Old Spice Aftershave bottle into the squeeze bottle. I then
transferred the liquid from the squeeze bottle to the other Old Spice Aftershave bottle).

Wait a minute, you changed it. You said 2 bottles, and you used 3.
No fair.

It's a case of the imaginary "only". He said 2 bottles, nothing about
having no more available. The problem was not changed.

BTW, it it's sticky liquid, some will be lost in that plastic squeeze bottle.

Some will be lost in the squeeze bottle whether it's thick or thin. It's
only the amount that will be different.

Here's an old cooking trick to use with molasses:

Coat the measuring spoon or cup with cooking oil before pouring the
molasses in. The molasses with slide right off into your mixing bowl.