Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Transfer liquids between bottles

On 10/26/2012 11:37 AM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT), "."
wrote:

On Friday, October 26, 2012 8:40:50 AM UTC-7, . wrote:
How can I transfer liquids between two narrow-mouthed bottles?

Solved! (I found a plastic squeeze bottle. I poured the liquid from one Old Spice Aftershave bottle into the squeeze bottle. I then transferred the liquid from the squeeze bottle to the other Old Spice Aftershave bottle).

Wait a minute, you changed it. You said 2 bottles, and you used 3.
No fair.

It's a case of the imaginary "only". He said 2 bottles, nothing about
having no more available. The problem was not changed.

BTW, it it's sticky liquid, some will be lost in that plastic squeeze
bottle.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"The moment you alter your perception of yourself and your future, both
you and your future begin to change." -- Marilee Zdenek