Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+ Tim+ is offline

Default an extraordinary bit of bodging with wires and rubber flip flops

"Dave Liquorice" wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:46:29 +0100, Tim+ wrote:

Why? Would you plug it in if you were in that pool? It's a set up
for feck's sake!

Obviously we don't know which it is. We never will.

I'm over 99% happy it's a set up.

Another shot from the same series.

Still think they're playing with live wires?

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,5
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,6
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,16
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,46
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,49
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,89
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,175
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,210
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,214
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,233
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,273
http://www.linuxno.de/gallery_nwl7.php_picId:num,290

Looks to me like some rather merry lads and "wouldn't it be a good idea
if...". We see bread on the grill but admitedly no actual toast. It seems
an awful lot of work for just a "set up".

Not really. An awful lot of arsing around in general but setting up the
grill to fake up a "dangerous" scene to freak out gullible friends with
would only have taken a few minutes.

Tim