Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default an extraordinary bit of bodging with wires and rubber flip flops

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:21:39 -0700 (PDT), Weatherlawyer wrote:

However as its a graphic, I have no idea on your question.

Its a multi socket connected to a phone and running out of the pool
off camera.

What phone?

Large inflateable paddling pool, maybe 12' diameter and with 18" of water
and at least one person in it. Round table in center with a few drinks
bottles and some form of mains electrical cooking appliance on it. Looks
like a grill of some sort but not a toasted sandwhich maker. Mains power
lead from appliance is connected into:

The multipoint is floating on water by means of a pair of flip flops.

The multipoint is connected into a red extension cable that has a wooden
wedge gaffer taped to it resting on the side of the pool.

I wonder if they tried it with the appliance plugged into the extension
but the wedge didn't give enough bouyancy? It would float wedge up anyway
thus the plug/socket would be under water. The mains connectors look to
be european Schuko type but it's hard to tell.

--
Cheers
Dave.