Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Inexpensive dialup

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

It's still one of the best places to start looking. I have broadband
through Brighthouse. I tried to talk a local business out of switching
from their T1 to DSL, but they wouldn't listen. Now they are finally
switching to broadband with Cox.

Part of my family was in Florida for a year and used Brighthouse, I was
VERY impressed by the snappy performance. We now have a 10X faster
rated speed with Charter, but it is nowhere as snappy. If you do pings
and traceroutes, it is obvious some of Charter's (and their backbone
providers) servers are BADLY overloaded.

Jon