Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default OT internet site blocked - JOY

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:55:17 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:46:13 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Thanks everybody for all the help. All is well in my little computer
world.

Don't know why, but i really dread computer problems. Mostly because I
often fark it up worse flailing around.

Thanks again

Karl

So what was the problem and what was the fix? I know the result of the
problem but not what caused it ion the first place.
Thanks,
Eric

I first found it worked with a proxy server, proving it was a problem
on this end. Went though a very long list of items and accidently
stumbed over turning AVG off fixed it. So I now have a new microsoft
virus software running.

For me, working on puter problems is stumbling around in the dark.
just glad its over.

Karl