Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Big Iron

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:50:15 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I don't know about the Griz but the Knapp built Laguna saw of this
caliber had aircraft quality aluminum moving tables.
I have had the hots for the Laguna model ever since I watched a demo DVD
with the owner of Laguna showing all the features. The one that sold me
was with him sitting on top of the sliding table and giving a little
push to ride out to the end of travel. Slick!

I like this one. At $22,000 used, it's the equivalent of a down
payment on a house.
http://www.machineryassociates.com/A...-For-Sale-3966

BTW, would you have a link by any chance to a video/youtube of that
guy riding that Knapp Laguna?