Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default 3hr power cut thanks to some trees

On 18/10/2012 22:41, Adrian wrote:
A few years back we were notified of a power outage (residential area)
from (IIRC) 1900 - 2200 (and it was that long). This was in December,
and it was during a cold snap. The distro company's helldesk couldn't
understand why this was a problem.

We have one pending to replace the poles. The outage is planned to be
08:30 to 16:30 and no reconnection if you are not in when they need to
do safety checks. It was supposed to be this week, but has been
postponed until I know not when. My guess is it will be either a very
cold day or one when I am away.

Colin Bignell