Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT internet site blocked

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:46:23 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

... and more likely the site
is being blocked by firewall software on your computer.

I just learned its coming from my AVG anitvirus program. If I disable
this program, things work fine.

Just in case someone knows something about AVG, I'll try to fix it.
Otherwise, its time to dump this one and find another anitvirus
software.

I gave up -paid- AVG after a virus got through and ate my hard drive.

Try Microsoft Security Essentials. Free, good, updated daily.
And _I_ can see centerfire.com with it active. ;

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach