Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Big Iron

On 10/17/2012 7:56 PM, Leon wrote:
On 10/17/2012 6:58 PM, Swingman wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
http://www.jettools.com/us/manufactu...roduct=1637120

You might need a block and tackle to assemble it.

Damn thing wouldn't fit in my shop ...

Wonder what a12" WWII is worth?

I think you could make it fit, but you would have to put 6 piers under
it. ;~)

That's so far out of reach for me it's not even funny.
I have a $100 garage shop. Tools cost $100.
(I splurged on the plainer. but it has paid for itself manby times over)
Double car garage. (we have a storage shed for the garden toys)
That's my so called shop.
a small table saw, miter chop saw, small band saw, drill press, and
10 or 12 bags of hand tools sorted by type.

No. That's for a pro shop.

A saw like that, you build a shop around it.

And its' friends.