Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT internet site blocked

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Website worked, here.

Do the usual Windows stuff. Defragment, Spybot, virus checker,
registry
repair, degauss, see if the dilithium crystals are over heating,
reboot, and
all that happy hooey.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
I make a fair number of purchases from an internet site that
suddenly
quit working for me https://centerfiresystems.com/ It had worked
for
a very long time and they have a lot of my money. i like to watch
them
for sales.

Any way, now I get "server timeout" in firefox and "internet
explorer
cannot display the webpage" In IE7.

This is the only web site I know of that does not come up on this
computer. I exchanged emails with the company and they don't know of
anybody else having trouble. They suggested maybe i have a firewall
blocking them. is this possible? Other ideas?

Karl

Try IE8?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/i...downloads/ie-8