Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default OT internet site blocked

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:39:40 -0500, Jon Elson
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

I make a fair number of purchases from an internet site that suddenly
quit working for me https://centerfiresystems.com/ It had worked for
a very long time and they have a lot of my money. i like to watch them
for sales.

Any way, now I get "server timeout" in firefox and "internet explorer
cannot display the webpage" In IE7.

This is the only web site I know of that does not come up on this
computer. I exchanged emails with the company and they don't know of
anybody else having trouble. They suggested maybe i have a firewall
blocking them. is this possible? Other ideas?

Karl

Works fine here, but it redirects to http://centerfiresystems.com
maybe your browser doesn't allow that redirection.

Jon

nope that doesn't work either, I've tried dozens of variations now.
This has been going on two weeks now. may not beat this one.
karl