Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Power Tool based Haunted House

On 10/17/2012 8:55 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:

My wife and I are reluctant and casual gardeners, to put the very best
face on it. Our rear yard had reverted to nature over a busy summer (and
spring). On Saturday I rented a Husqvarna gas-powered trimmer with a
blade that looked almost exactly like a Ninja throwing star. It was ten
inches in diameter, made of 1/4" steel, and had three sharpened points.

The trimmer was heavy and thus came with a harness that I had to wear to
support it. The back of the harness had a bright yellow plastic sign
warning people to keep back 50 feet. It had two handles spaced 2 feet
apart on a crossbar that looked like bicycle handlebars, these to allow
you to sweep the carnage from side to side.

This was one exceptionally vicious looking tool, and made short work of
the extreme overgrowth. A yard cleaned up for us, a one-hour ecological
apocalypse for whatever was living in there.

This tool would have to be a featured attraction in your Haunted House.
Did I mention that it also takes a circular saw blade?

The tool to be used/worn by an NFL running back in the 2050 Hunger Games

www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
http://gplus.to/eWoodShop