Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default OT internet site blocked

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:05:37 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I make a fair number of purchases from an internet site that suddenly
quit working for me https://centerfiresystems.com/ It had worked for
a very long time and they have a lot of my money. i like to watch them
for sales.

Any way, now I get "server timeout" in firefox and "internet explorer
cannot display the webpage" In IE7.

This is the only web site I know of that does not come up on this
computer. I exchanged emails with the company and they don't know of
anybody else having trouble. They suggested maybe i have a firewall
blocking them. is this possible? Other ideas?

Karl

I just tried "turn off windows firewall" in control panel. No joy.