Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT neighbor

"David Kaye" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote

Y'all are a bunch of suckers that fell for a clever troll.

No elderly woman would claim to enjoy reading THIS "forum." It's a dead
giveaway.

I was wondering how she would have found this forum, given that Usenet is
all but extinct and Google Groups is not easily found by most people. On
the other hand, what if she is legit? Does it pain anyone to offer helpful
advice?

Did you is the first line of her original post?

"Hello everyone. My husband used to post here, before he passed several
years ago. I used to enjoy reading this forum along side of him in the
evenings."