Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_2_] basilisk[_2_] is offline

Default Power Tool based Haunted House

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:55:22 -0700, bfilipczak wrote:

Someone was talking at work today about haunted houses and how the first
thing her kids encountered was nearby sound of a chainsaw being started
up.

That made me wonder if you couldn't put together a whole Haunted House
based on woodworking powertools..or handtools for that matter. I can
sort of imagine a bunch of woodworkers, with their safety glasses and
ear protection, decked out in flannel and wielding a whole assortment of
dangerous tools--routers, hand planers, all varieties of saws--in their
blood-spattered shop aprons.

Someone ought to do this. It's probably too much to ask to have some
tool company sponsor it. The last room of the could be a serious lecture
about how useful power tools for woodworking when they are used
correctly.

Ok, that last part is purely gratuitous.

You would need a lot of RAS, apparently.

basilisk