Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bfilipczak@gmail.com is offline

Default Power Tool based Haunted House

Someone was talking at work today about haunted houses and how the first thing her kids encountered was nearby sound of a chainsaw being started up.

That made me wonder if you couldn't put together a whole Haunted House based on woodworking powertools..or handtools for that matter. I can sort of imagine a bunch of woodworkers, with their safety glasses and ear protection, decked out in flannel and wielding a whole assortment of dangerous tools--routers, hand planers, all varieties of saws--in their blood-spattered shop aprons.

Someone ought to do this. It's probably too much to ask to have some tool company sponsor it. The last room of the could be a serious lecture about how useful power tools for woodworking when they are used correctly.

Ok, that last part is purely gratuitous.